Efficient and reliable health and safety compliance software can deliver financial benefits
1 December 2013 - Evotix
Taking a consistent approach to health and safety management can make running your business more time- and cost-effective. It can help reduce the number of errors and the cost of correcting problems, and ensure you comply with legislation.
With health and safety becoming increasingly valuable as a competitive differentiator, there are strong business incentives to utilise better safety tools and equipment, safer processes, and more effective safety training and management practices.
Efficient and reliable technology can reduce human error and create integrated, cross-functional management systems. Health and safety software is also relatively inexpensive compared to other business investments, and can deliver ROI through improvements in efficiency, productivity, and reduced incident costs.
Here are some financial benefits of integrating health and safety management systems into your organisation’s health and safety processes:
- With The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) introducing a cost recovery scheme, Fee for Intervention (FFI), to recoup costs from those breaking health and safety laws, this kind of compliance software can help you avoid unnecessary and burdensome fees.
- It can improve the efficiency of your business and reduces your costs.
- You can demonstrate to your insurers that you are controlling risk effectively. This may help lower your insurance premiums.
- Banks and investors will be more willing to finance your business if you can show that it is well managed and that risk software is in place.
- Business partners have more confidence in your business. Larger companies and government agencies may only buy from businesses that can show effective management systems.
Navigating the EU’s Chemical Rules and Regulations: Part 1
14 February 2024 - Evotix
The European Union (EU) has recently unveiled proposed chemical rules and regulations, marking a significant step toward creating safer and healthier environment, health and safety management (EHS)..
10 Key Steps When Choosing EHS Software
9 May 2023 - Langdon Dement
When picking EHS software for your organization, it’s important you pick the best software tool for your organizational processes. There are a lot of companies selling various software tools that can..
How Can Health And Safety Technology Be A Positive Influence On Your Business?
7 June 2022 - Evotix
For Health and Safety Managers, decreasing the number of safety incidents in the workplace while keeping employees healthy and safe is a constant concern. One major barrier to improving this often..