Drugs and Alcohol Testing Software
The use of drugs and alcohol can pose a serious risk to the health, safety and productivity of your employees as well as lead to legal liabilities.
Simplify Drug and
Improve your organisation's occupational health and safety policy and 'Fit for Work' policy through drug and alcohol testing for a safer and more secure working environment.
Our comprehensive and reliable drug and alcohol testing solution helps simplify the screening process to match your sector's requirements while avoiding legal issues related to drug or alcohol incidents in the workplace.
Remove errors related to the manual drug and alcohol management process and ‘Fit for Work’ program.
Record and monitor testing details to provide quick and accurate results.
Protect affected individuals’ privacy with the option to record the person tested as anonymous.
Deter substance use and impairment in the workplace with a solution that’s proven to manage and alert if abuse has taken place.
How Can Drug and Alcohol Testing Software Help?
Improve Drug and Alcohol Screening Process
- Manage a random sample pool as part of the workplace screening regime.
- Improve your organisation's ‘Fit for Work’ program and protect workers from hazards.
See our full suite of solutions that can help you protect your workforce's well-being and safety to reduce occupational hazards.
Promote Confidentiality in Testing and Screening
- Record the person tested as anonymous with the utmost security.
- Implement strong access controls to ensure that only authorised personnel have access to the testing and screening data.
See why Evotix can help drive EHS and ESG transformation at your organisation.
Promote Consistency and Quality
- Empower your organisation's authorised personnel to record testing and monitor results.
- Create an effective and consistent screening to meet key legislations around drug and alcohol screening.
Simplify Drug and Alcohol Screening With These Tools:
- Data Analytics, Reports and Dashboards: Utilise self-service data analytics and reporting to gain insights into the performance of drug and alcohol management as well as emergency response effectiveness for you and your team.
- Action Management: Manage action related drug and alcohol testing process through email notifications, reminders and escalations.
- Case Management: Facilitate a return-to-work plan with affected employees and provide greater visibility and traceability capabilities.
- Incident Management: Capture, track, investigate and report drug and alcohol related incidents.