Occupational Health Case
Occupational health case management focuses on employees' well-being, minimises work-related health issues and contributes to a safe, healthy workplace while reducing healthcare costs.
Proactive Case Management Approach
Ensure early intervention, including non-work-related health issues, to facilitate a quicker intervention and safer return to work while effectively monitoring and managing compensation costs related to work-related health issues.
Our all-in-one case management solution helps identify and address occupational health issues early, facilitating a smooth return-to-work and a faster recovery journey while making workers' compensation management hassle-free.
Reduce associated economic and human costs through early intervention programs.
Assess employees’ capability for work.
Understand the costs associated with workers' compensation and illness.
Facilitate timely return-to-work through early intervention.
Implement proactive workplace injury management through an integration approach.
How Can Occupational Health Case Management Software Help?
- Identify and support employees with non-work-related health issues that could affect their well-being and job performance.
- Intervene and capture time-stamped logs of case notes and medical certificates with proactive early case management.
See our full suite of solutions that can help you protect your workforce's well-being and safety to reduce occupational hazard.
Return to Work
- Manage employee injuries in a proactive and integrated approach as part of your organisation's return-to-work program.
- Develop a return-to-work plan with greater visibility and traceability.
- Analyse workers’ compensation costs for a better understanding and in-depth analysis.
- Monitor and manage workers' compensation costs and analyse the impacts of workplace injuries and illnesses to develop the appropriate improvement measures.
Drive Proactive Case Management With These Tools:
- Data Analytics, Reports and Dashboards: Help monitor performance of case management and identify areas of improvement.
- Integrate With Action Management: Effectively manage actions to foster individual accountability across all organisational levels.
- Occupational Health: Provide oversight into all elements affecting Similar Exposure Groups (SEGs), such as health test and vaccination requirements.
- Injury Management: Facilitate an integrated approach to injury management through a seamless consolidation of injury and workers’ compensation data.
- Incident Management: Specify the incident and resulting injury and manages the full incidents lifecycle, from initial report to investigation.