Support your teams with an up-to-date chemical or substance register, so they can safely handle, store and transport chemicals or chemical substances.
Streamline Chemical Management for a Safer Workplace
Managing the risk of handling, storing and transporting chemicals demands rigorous attention in a workplace.
The chemical register allows you to create and maintain a comprehensive register of all chemicals used and stored in your workplace. Quick access to crucial information, like safety data sheets (SDS), supports your teams in the safe handling of chemicals while complying with regulations.
Provide easy access to a consolidated register of all chemicals you use, store and transport.
Ensure you adhere to company policies governing “Right-to-Know" and the use of chemicals through regular reviews and updates.
Keep safety data sheets (SDS) up to date with timely notifications.
Healthy and Safe
Link chemicals to hazard registers and create assessments to understand and mitigate risks.
How Can Chemical Management Solutions Help?
Access an Up-to-Date Chemical Register Whenever, Wherever
- Easily create and maintain your chemical register.
- Include all essential information like product codes, classifications, dangerous goods data, storage and compliance information.
- Upload safety data sheets for quick access to the EHS&S mobile app.
Record Chemical Risks and Hazards
- Link chemicals to relevant risk assessments for manual handling, storage and transportation of chemicals.
- Use checklists to ensure storage practices meet safety requirements.
- Ensure you comply to your organisation’s policies as well as regulatory requirements such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Global Harmonised System (GHS).
- Use list views, reminders and workflows to ensure documentation, assessments and SDSs are reviewed and updated by qualified people.
Streamline Chemical Management With These Tools:
- Data Analytics and Reporting: Generate and share formatted PDF reports, visualisations and custom reports.
- Action Management: Ensure actions get tracked for prompt closure.
- Chemical Register: Document all information for chemicals and substances in one location.
- Reminders and Notifications: Ensure the chemical register remains up-to-date.